Sunday, May 4, 2014

Toronto to London

And we're off!  My friend and I headed off from Toronto to London at 9pm and landed at 10am London time.  Because of the tube strike,the transition system was unfortunately quite slow but we arrived at our hostel in good time.  The hostel, Click 78 is located very close to Kings Cross station which was amazing in that sense, the hostel itself was pretty standard as hostels go...I was in a fourteen girl dorm with questionable sheets, funky smelling washrooms and a stuffy room; nothing particularly surprising as most hostels go.  We spent the afternoon in a bit of a jetlag/sleepwalking daze but explored the area while getting excited for our trip back to london at the end of the month!  I didn’t bother bringing my laptop this time, and my Internet is very patchy so hopefully these photos show up properly on a computer because they aren't on my tablet xD! (also why all these posts are going up at the same time...found a cafe!!)









-M 


No comments:

Post a Comment