Monday, August 18, 2014

Road Trip 2014: Quebec City

For a long time I was convinced I've visited Quebec City before.  Turns out I haven't, I've just been to Montreal and Ottawa way too many times.  Anyways, on day two of our trip we drove into Quebec City in the morning and had amazing smoked meat sandwiches for lunch before heading to check out the fortifications of Quebec which was pretty neat to see.  We then roamed around old Quebec, followed a trail from one end of town to the other and overall just got a feel for the city. Quebec City was quite different from what I imagined and also very different from other places I've traveled.  I can't really describe it; but I felt like Old Quebec was very quaint and almost perfect feeling...which doesn't make much sense, but I guess you'll have to go there to find out.   Anyways, I had a really nice time in the city and I had some amazing food from baked goods to beef cheeks; it was just a shame we only had the one day!


Fortifications of Quebec
mmmmmm Beef Cheeks
Chicken xD
Old Quebec
Smoked Meat Sandwich
Old Port

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment